Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Awesome News! The RootsTech 2018 Class Schedule is Now Online!

 


I have exciting news to share with you! The RootsTech 2018 Class Schedule is available online. You can now plan your RootsTech 2018 schedule for each day.

Check out how easy it is to plan your RootsTech 2018 class schedule. 😃

You can filter your choices by day,


by type of RootsTech Pass,


by Difficulty,


by Category,


and by Room.


As you can see, those last two filters each have a scroll bar. That equals even more options than are shown here in this post. Yay!

There's also a search box.


As a RootsTech 2018 Ambassador, I will most likely be spending a lot of my time in the Media Hub, but I will definitely try to fit some classes in my schedule.

I hope this helps you choose your RootsTech 2018 classes! To access the class schedule online, click HERE.

I'm looking forward to attending RootsTech 2018 next year. I hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

© 2017 Copyright by Jana Iverson Last, All Rights Reserved


2 comments:

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...