Thursday, February 4, 2016

RootsTech 2016 ~ Day 2 - Expo Hall Tour

This morning I had the opportunity to go on a group tour of the Expo Hall before RootsTech 2016 began. Let me just say that it is huge! In fact, I understand that it's 20% this year than last year. Wow!

Here are some photos from this morning's tour. I'll take more photos of the Expo Hall while its humming with RootsTech 2016 attendees and post them in a future blog post.

Fellow Ambassadors waiting for the tour to begin.


Here we are in the Expo Hall.







Fun and games. Literally!




 Computers at the Cyber Cafe.



The Media Hub for the Media and Ambassadors. If you want to find me during RootsTech, there's a good chance you'll find me in the Media Hub.



More posts from RootsTech 2016 to come.

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...