Friday, August 9, 2013

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for August 9, 2013

Four Shooting Stars from Microsoft Office Images
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. A guest photo! by Ancestoring's Orphan Photos
  2. Updates to Chronicling America Historic Newspapers – Follow Friday by Sassy Jane Genealogy
  3. Family History Expos 10th Anniversary in Colorado Springs by Grace and Glory
  4. San Francisco Chinatown Bubonic Plague Records AND Five Fabulous Years! by The Educated Genealogist
  5. Legacy Family Tree 8 Revealed - Origins and Migration Reports by Legacy Family Tree News
  6. 100,000 Family History Books now Online by Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
  7. RootsTech Rowdies in Google+ AND Ancestor 'Selfies'....Got Any? by Journeys Past
  8. Tarnow Calling by Freud's Butcher
  9. The Wait is Over - The 1921 Canada Census is Here! by Looking 4 Ancestors
  10. Competition: Free Photo Consultation with The Photo Detective by Emma for MyHeritage Blog
  11. Sepia Saturday - Doorways to Life by Family History Fun
  12. Georgia Roots - I Knew It! I Knew It! by Celebrating Family Stories
  13. Military periodicals online by The Empire Called and I Answered
  14. My Postmortem by Sally Searches
  15. Contest to Win a Free Copy of Family Tree Maker 2012 by Genea-Musings
  16. The Letters on Ebay by Life from The Roots
  17. Employment Applications can be a great resource. by Letters to My Grandparents
  18. The Chimney Fell off the House, and Mama Died. 1906. by Ancestors from the Attic
  19. Fantastic Friday: Hotel LaRose Mystery Solved by Many Branches, One Tree

New Blog Discovery

In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Genealogy, Vintage Postcard, and Photo Blog Blogosphere This Week

Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Grandpa's Postcards
Jana's Photo Journal

Thanks for reading!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including Freud's Butcher in your Fab Finds. As usual, I'm in great company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edie,

      You're very welcome! Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for adding my recap of the Colorado Springs, CO Family History Expo. You're motivating me to get back to posting in my Grace and Glory blog (beckysgraceandglory.blogspot.com) more often. Just too many demands in my life right now, but I will try to prioritize better. I'm already using things I learned at the Expo and am anxious now to get registered for RootsTech 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky,

      You're so welcome! You're going to RootsTech 2014? How fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jana for making your list every week, I for one certainly appreciate it! Nice job, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl,

      Aww, thank you so much! You're very sweet!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for including my posts Jana! I am off to tweet or re-tweet this list of fab finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheri,

      You're so welcome! And thanks for retweeting my Fab Finds post!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Nancy,

      You're very welcome! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for selecting my post, The Letters on Ebay by Life from The Roots for your list. I really appreciate your weekly lists, as Cheryl Palmer (my Heritage Happens) said, always a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,

      You're very welcome! And thank you for your kind comments!

      Delete
  7. Thanks Jana, you are very kind to include my blog. And a very interesting list it is too, I shall have to have a browse through. I'm glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenore,

      You're so welcome! Thanks for your sweet comments and for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for listing me, Jana! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally,

      You're very welcome! Enjoy your weekend as well. =)

      Delete
  9. Thank you, Jana, for featuring my recent Sepia Saturday post in your Fab. Finds. As ever an interesting list and I appreciate your time and effort in compiling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue,

      You're very welcome! And thank you for your kind comments. I really appreciate them.

      Delete
  10. Hi Jana - thanks for the shout outs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the mention in your Friday Fab Finds.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...