Friday, May 17, 2013

Follow Friday ~ Fab Finds for May 17, 2013

Four Shooting Stars from Microsoft Office Images
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
  1. Dear Mom...Thank You by How Did I Get Here?  My Amazing Genealogy Journey
  2. Today Is an Important Date by 4 Your Family Story
  3. Finding Death Information by Tina Sansone for Bella Online
  4. I have exciting news! by Genealogy Certification:  My Personal Journal
  5. One Ancestor ~ Two Mysteries by Adventures in Genealogy
  6. Hiram Cronk: The Last Veteran of the War of 1812 by Preserve the Pensions Blog
  7. Learning & Networking: Why Genealogy Conferences Are Important to Me by GenBlog
  8. Do You Know? by Life From The Roots
  9. GTD and Genealogy? Yes! by Desperately Seeking Surnames
  10. "I" and "we" in genealogy writing by Midwestern Microhistory:  A Genealogy Blog
  11. NGS 2013—Feedback on FamilySearch by FamilySearch Blog
  12. They also served by The Legal Genealogist
  13. Miss Libbie by sassygenealogist
  14. Simplifying My Genealogy Life by The We Tree Genealogy Blog
  15. Did the Vikings Bring Native American Women Back With Them? by The Olive Tree Genealogy
  16. Looking Out by Granite in My Blood
  17. findmypast.com Will Offer Free Access to U.S. and International Military Records on Memorial Day by Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter
  18. #NGS2013 – Futures for FamilySearch Family Tree by The Ancestry Insider

New Blog Discovery

In Case You Missed It….My Contribution to the Genealogy Blogosphere This Week

Thanks for reading!


© 2013 Copyright by Jana Last

10 comments:

  1. Missed a few of these this week, Jana - thanks so much for you wonderful Fab Finds!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Celia,

      You're so welcome! Thank you for reading my Fab Finds post and for your kind comments. I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,

      You're very welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jana for including me on this week's list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea,

      You're quite welcome! Your Mother's Day post was so sweet.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. So thrilled to be on your list 'New Blog Discovery' Jana! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona,

      I'm glad to have included your blog in my Fab Finds this week. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Jana, I don't know how you do it. Preparing a list like this and then writing each of us to tell us is extremely nice of you. Thank you for including me in today's group of wonderful bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,

      You're very welcome! And thank you so much for your kind comments. You're so sweet.

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...