Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - A Picture from the Photo Boat



This is a picture of Cynthia Maria Waterman, taken on the Photo Boat belonging to her son, Frederick Emory Webster.  You remember him don't you?  He is my great-grandfather, the "traveling dentist" you met in my previous posts. Cynthia was born on May 21, 1836 in Coolville, Athens, Ohio and died on September 22, 1895 in Marysville, Marshall, Kansas. Her parents were Asher Waterman and Bathsheba Paulk.

If you'd like to see a photo of Frederick Webster's Photo Boat, check out my post linked here -

The Traveling Dentist


Thanks for reading!


Copyright © Jana Last 2012

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you progressing in this new age of technology. I'm greatful to see our family history be displayed. I didn't realize that this particular photo was taken aboard the traveling dentists boat. That is a fun fact to learn. I wish I had the nerve to get involved in something like this. Bless you for your efforts. Love you Norma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Norma! Thanks so much for your kind words! Love to you and your family!

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...