As I mentioned in my Fab Finds post two weeks ago, there wasn't a Fab Finds post last week due to our son's wedding. Well, the wedding day arrived and it was wonderful! And it was awesome to spend time with family and friends. We love our new daughter-in-law and are so happy she's part of our family now. I'll be sharing photos from the wedding here on my blog in the near future.
My Fab Finds for this week are (in no particular order)
- Tuesday’s Tip – Using TITLE and ALT Text on Blogger Images AND Tuesday’s Tip – Do You Make It Easy to Follow Your Blog? by Thomas MacEntee, author of GeneaBloggers
- Put the Family in Family History by Sally Johnson Odekirk for Ensign Magazine, September 2014 Edition
- 10 Tips to Revive and Refocus Your Family History Research by Lynn Palermo, author of The Armchair Genealogist
- Pinball Genealogy by Valerie Hughes, author of Genealogy With Valerie
- why family history matters for your children by K. C. Reid, author of Deeper Roots Genealogy
- Death causes dictionary by Blanka Lednicka, author of Czech Genealogy for Beginners
- A Little Bit of Heaven AND Happy Blogiversary to ME! by Michelle Ganus Taggart, author of A Southern Sleuth
- 2015 FGS Conference Registration Is Open by Thomas MacEntee, author of GeneaPress
- Exciting New Feature in FamilySearch Catalog by Jenny Lanctot, author of Are My Roots Showing?
- Genealogy Photo Gallery World Photo Day 2014, #TBT by Denise Levenick, author of the Family Curator
- Three Years of Blogging Happiness by Wendy, author of Jollett Etc.
- Retirement of MyCanvas is Cancelled by Ancestry Insider, author of The Ancestry Insider
- New URL, Same Great Content! by Joe Lowry, author of The Lowry – Witt Genealogy Blog
- Pay It Forward - Crowdsourcing Text Correction for Online Newspapers by Kenneth R. Marks, author of THE ANCESTOR HUNT
- Do as I say not Do as I do... by Jill Ball, author of GeniAus
- Post #8000 on Genea-Musings by Randy Seaver, author of Genea-Musings
- The keeper by Judy G. Russell, author of The Legal Genealogist
- A Family Bible, An Application for DAR, and Genealogy Networking by Cathy Meder-Dempsey, author of Opening Doors in Brick Walls
The 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow, author of No Story Too Small -
Randy Seaver, author of Genea-Musings, has put together an FGS 2014 Conference Blog Compendium at the following link -
New Blog Discoveries
- Touching Family History
- Susi's Chatty Performances on Genealogy
- Find Lost Russian & Ukrainian Family
- Grandma Brunken's Post Card Album
- Hong Kong Family History Research
In Case You Missed Them….My Contributions to the Blogosphere This Week
Jana's Genealogy and Family History Blog
Thanks for reading!
© 2014 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved